JTConsoleModders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» please reply.......
Dead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:38 am by ILL3G4L_C4NN

» S> Xenon JTag Bundle l World wide l Proof! l Cheap
Dead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:20 am by warleader

» Hey Peeps Its Reconnect
Dead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:05 am by Reconnect

» Hey Peeps Its Reconnect
Dead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:04 am by Reconnect

» Hello my name is hellgamer21.
Dead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:12 pm by hellgamer21

» Hello Peoples
Dead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:09 pm by Rainbow Dash 02

» what should i do?
Dead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:26 pm by ILL3G4L_C4NN

» How can i fix mine error???
Dead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:56 am by JT MizzRx

» I need help by fix my Problem
Dead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:52 am by JT MizzRx

Chicken Nugget Shaped Like George Washington = $8000

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:43 am by JTConsoleModders

Dead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! George-Washington-chicken-nugget-jpg

A Nebraska woman has sold a chicken nugget that she says looks just like George Washington, the country's first president, for $8,100 on eBay.

Bidding on the presidential poultry ended at 11:30 a.m. Monday, the Sioux City Journal reported.

Rebekah Speight claims she …

Comments: 1

Us America Going To War?? :/

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:46 am by JTConsoleModders

Watch This Video!!! Then Post Comments Below!

Comments: 0

Top posters
xElectricEditZx (9)
Dead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! I_vote_lcapDead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! I_voting_barDead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! I_vote_rcap 
JT MizzRx (8)
Dead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! I_vote_lcapDead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! I_voting_barDead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! I_vote_rcap 
JT Lightning (6)
ILL3G4L_C4NN (5)
JT HACKzZ (3)
GOLDENNOOB9635 (2)
JT RhysUK (2)
warleader (2)
JT Act (2)
Reconnect (2)

Dead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted!

Go down

Dead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! Empty Dead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted!

Post by JT Lightning Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:24 pm

xIILiGhTnIngIIx's
Tutorial On How To Get More Than One GameSave On Your USB Stick
WIthout Them All Getting Corrupted!!

Dead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! Dead-Island-Logo-sm

Step 1: Get Your USB And Plug It Into Your xBox.

Step 2: Copy The Dead Island GameSave On Your HardDrive On To Your USB.

Step 3: Unplug Your USB And Plug It Into Your Computer.

Step 4: Then Open Up USBXTAFGUI_v44.

Dead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! PrintScreen1

Download Link Is Placed At The Bottom Of The Topic.

Step 5: When This Has Opened Click On File And Open First USB Drive. This Should Open Your Flash Drive, When It Has Done That Click on Data Partition And Keep Clicking On The New Selections That Pop Up Until You Reach {Save_0} And Extract This To Your Desktop.

Make Sure You Close USBXTAFGUI_44 Before Doing The Next Step.

Step 6:Open Up Horizon <--- Preffered

Dead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! PrintScreen2

Download Link Is Placed At The Bottom Of The Topic.

Step 7:Then Open Your Save's That You Want To Put On Your USB, Then Drag And Drop Them Into Horizon It Should Look Like This:

Dead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! PrintScreen3

Step 8:Drag Your Gamesave From Your Desktop And Use The Profile ID, Device ID and Console ID On The Desktop Gamesave And Change The ID's On The Gamesave's You Want On Your Flash Drive.

Step 9:Right Now You Should Be Viewing The Package Info On All Your Save's, Change It So You Can See The Content. Then You Should See The Name Of The File's, If There Not Like These Characters Below.
Then Change Each Characters To These:
Logan: save_0
Purna: save_1
sam b: save_2
Xian : save_3

Step 10: Open Device Explorer To The Right On Horizon And Your USB Should Have Already Opened. If Not Then Unplug Your USB And Put It Back In Again And It should Say 1 Device Loaded.

Dead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! PrintScreen4

Step 11: Click On Your Flash Drive And When It's Open Click On Game. Then It Should Say Dead Island When You Have Opened That You Should See Your Save From Your HardDrive On There, Delete It And Close Your Device Explorer. On The Saves You Want On Your USB There Should Be A Button That You Can Click Called {Save To Device} In The Top Right Hand Corner of Your Saves, Then Do Exactly What It Says.

Step 12: Now Close Down Horizon And Open USBXTAFGUI_V44 And Do The Same As {Step 5} But Now You Should See 4 Gamesaves Instead Of 1 But All There Names Shouldnt Be In Order Well Open Horizon And Drag And Drop 1 Save At A Time On USBXTAFGUI_V44 To Horizon And When There Is 1 On Horizon Remember Which One It Is On USBXTAFGUI_V44 And Click On Content Again In Horizon And See If The Name In Horizon Is The Same In USBXTAFGUI_V44 And If It Isn't Change So There Both The Same And Do That To All Of Them.

Dead Island - Multi Save on USB TuT w/o Getting Corrupted! PrintScreen5

Step 13: When All That Is Done, Just Double Check To See If It Is All Done Correctly (Exactly As I Have Said) Unplug Your Usb And Plug It Into Your Xbox 360 And Play Dead Island With Your 4 New Characters Smile

Well I Hope This Has Helped You With Some Of Your Problems, And Would Like You Guys To Post If It Helped You Out :wink:

Thread Created By: xIILiGhTnInGIIx

Stickied By JT MizzRx
JT Lightning
JT Lightning

http://www.JTconsolemodders.com/JT_Lighting

Back to top Go down